Black Wool Rectangle XY-plane Pants
44 - 50
The newly-developed cuff detailing is showcased on the Re-Edited Jeans with an emphasis on the multi-dimensional edges. The streamlined silhouette is reshaped with folds on the legs, which are placed tactfully with prolonged straight lines to offer an impression of strong-formed calves.
Differing from its raw denim predecessor, the mechanical-inspired pair is crafted from a denim suiting fabric with boot cuffs revealing its reversed side, harmonising with silver studs and decentred crease for a futuristic aesthetic.
- Rectangle Block, Straight Cut
- 60% Wool, 40% Linen Denim Suiting Fabric, made in Japan
- Slightly Slub Effect
- Boot Cuffed Details
- Silver Studs on Cuffed edge
- Decentred Crease
- On-seam Side Pockets
- Back Welt Pocket with Metal Snap Buttons Fastening
- Hook and Zip Fastening
- Unfinished Hem
- Lining: 100% Bemberg™ Cupro Taffeta Fabric
- Pocket Lining: 55% Cotton 45% Polyester Twill Fabric
- Manufactured in China
- Care Instruction:
- Size Guide:
Model is 6ft 1 / 1.87m, wears a S.46
S.44: Waist 30", Inseam 34"
S.46: Waist 32", Inseam 34"
S.48: Waist 34", Inseam 34"
S.50: Waist 36", Inseam 34"